Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- High salary
- Flexible environment
- Using latest technologies
We are building an environment where personal development is a focus. We want all members to grow with the company through hands-on projects and industry best practices. Our clients have extremely high expectations and that sets a bar for our quality of work.
- We’re looking for a talented Frontend Developer (ReactJS) for our organization. For this role, we need people who are eager to take ownership and love learning new things.
- We are growing at brisk pace and we want you to be part of our success.
- Develop high-performance web applications.
- Analysis requirements and maintain technical documentation.
- Contribute ideas & solutions to the products.
- Write clear and maintainable code.
- Participate in all phases of the product development process including analyzing user requirements, designing system architecture, coding, testing and deployment.
- Build front end for advanced user experience.
- Build reusable components/modules for websites with responsive design.
- Work with API endpoints or Mercure for dynamic content updating.
- Ensure UI/UX of developed pages and software with near pixel-perfect design.
- Develop and optimize front end UI to ensure the application is rendered consistently in cross-browser environments.
- Cooperate to connect front end software development with expert backend team.
Your Skills and Experience
- Require a minimum of 1.5 years of experience in web development.
- Proficient in React stack (ReactJS, Redux, State Management, Functional Programming).
- Solid knowledge with HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS.
- Experience in developing responsive layouts leveraging CSS and media queries.
- Good knowledge of UI/UX practices.
- Familiar with deployment, scaling, monitoring and performance tuning
- Familiar with Agile Process and Scrum Methodologies
- Familiar with Extreme Programming methodologies of TDD (Test Driven Development), Refactoring and Continuous Integration)
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Above industry standard salaries.
- Friendly working environment and flexible working hours.
- 13th salary, insurance and team building activities.
- We work hand-in-hand with our clients to fully invest in their product development and build solutions together for their target market.
- We fully invest in our team, we will help you build yourself up in any area you feel you need development, be it in English, learning a new design tool, developing your design thinking and more. We want to make sure that you’re always learning and developing yourself whilst a part of our team.
- We respect both Product and Technology equally, ensuring all of the Products we work on have features with true market potential and ensuring all of the team contribute to, understand and believe in what they are developing.
- We respect you and your personal hours, we keep sustainable pace by working standard 8 hour days from Monday to Friday, ensuring we only plan for what we can achieve.
- We are fully agile, working with set sprint goals and working at our rate of velocity.
- You will have ownership over your role, giving you the opportunity to experiment and try new processes to better improve your day-to-day responsibilities. We are always open to improving our processes.