Mobile Developer (Flutter)
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- High salary
- Flexible environment
- Using latest technologies
We are building an environment where personal development is a focus. We want all members to grow with the company through hands-on projects and industry best practices. Our clients have extremely high expectations and that sets a bar for our quality of work.
- We’re looking for a talented Flutter Developer for our organization. For this role, we need people who are eager to take ownership and love learning new things.
- We are growing at brisk pace and we want you to be part of our success.
- Working on Web and Mobile products
Your Skills and Experience
What You Are Good at
- Require a minimum of 2 years of experience in mobile development, preferably with one of these technologies: Flutter, React Native, iOS SDK, or Android SDK.
- Require solid experience with app layouts.
- Require experience with app animations.
- Require hands-on experience with app performance and optimization.
- Require prior experience with REST.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Above industry standard salaries.
- Friendly working environment and flexible working hours.
- 13th salary, insurance and team building activities.
- We work hand-in-hand with our clients to fully invest in their product development and build solutions together for their target market.
- We fully invest in our team, we will help you build yourself up in any area you feel you need development, be it in English, learning a new design tool, developing your design thinking and more. We want to make sure that you’re always learning and developing yourself whilst a part of our team.
- We respect both Product and Technology equally, ensuring all of the Products we work on have features with true market potential and ensuring all of the team contribute to, understand and believe in what they are developing.
- We respect you and your personal hours, we keep sustainable pace by working standard 8 hour days from Monday to Friday, ensuring we only plan for what we can achieve.
- We are fully agile, working with set sprint goals and working at our rate of velocity.
- You will have ownership over your role, giving you the opportunity to experiment and try new processes to better improve your day-to-day responsibilities. We are always open to improving our processes.