Terms of Service
2. User AccountTo access certain features or functionalities of the Service you may be required to provide your personal information. During registration you are required to provide accurate, complete and current information about yourself as requested. You may not choose a username, or provide other user information, that misrepresents you as another person or misleads others to think so. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to approve misleading or offensive information. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use the Services or Website and we do not actively target or collect information about minors.
3. Scope of ServiceUser Accounts may vary as to the scope of the Service assigned by us and as to the charges payable for such scope of the Service.
4. Express Written ConsentYou agree to receive contact for marketing purposes at the telephone number that you provided upon registering, from GoCheckIn, as well as the specific company on whose behalf GoCheckIn is marketing. You understand that these marketing texts or calls may be made using an automatic telephone dialing system or pre-recorded message. Consent is not required to make a purchase.
6. Compliance with LawsRecognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree not to use the Service to engage in any activity that is unlawful under the laws of any jurisdiction to which you or we may be subject or that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, including the rules of any national or other securities commission or exchange. In particular, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and rules regarding online conduct, acceptable content and the transmission and export of technical data, as well as with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and Telemarketing Sales Rule We reserve the right to report any wrongdoing that we may become aware of to the applicable government agencies or to take other appropriate action permitted by law.
7. No Resale of ServiceUnless expressly authorized by us, you agree not to make any commercial use of the Service, including in particular, licensing, sale, transfer or other exploitation of the Service, not to make any use other than within the scope envisaged by your User Account, and not to engage in any commercial activities within the Service or the Website, including, without limitation, advertising, sale-purchase, and promotion of products or services in any manner such as via hyperlinks to other websites, and.
8. Termination of Service to YouYou agree that we may, immediately and without notice, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Services and remove and discard any of your User Content within the Services, if we in our sole discretion determine that you have violated these Terms. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for suspending or terminating your User Account or your access to the Services or for removing your User Content or any other content You may discontinue your participation in and access to the Service at any time.
9. Modifications to ServiceWe reserve the right, in our sole discretion and at any time, to modify, suspend or discontinue the Services or any part thereof, with or without notice to you, to remove any content whatsoever, and to restrict any activities, services or access thereto. You agree that we shall have no liability for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services. We shall have no liability for any scheduled or unplanned system outages, including due to any third party acts or any other outages of web host providers or the Internet infrastructure and network external to the Website and the Services, and in particular for the resulting unavailability of the Website, any resultant loss of data or any resultant delay or non-delivery of information.
10. Intellectual PropertyYou acknowledge and agree that we own all right, title and interest, including without limitation all intellectual property rights – meaning any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide – in and to the Services, including the name and software used to operate the Services and including all content of the Services other than content owned by third parties, whether or not copyright notice has been included in relation to specific information. The Website and all content thereof is protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. You acknowledge and agree that our name and logo are our trademarks. You are not authorized to use any such trademarks, or any other trademarks belonging to us, whether registered or unregistered. Ownership of all such trademarks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with us. Nothing in these Terms, or in the Services shall be construed as granting any right or license with regard to any content, material or trademark contained, used or displayed through the Services without the express prior written permission of the rights owner. You agree not to (i) copy, reprint, reproduce, publish, adapt, modify, translate, distribute, transmit, display, perform, prepare derivative works from, any parts of the Services or content appearing therein, in any form elsewhere, without our express prior written consent; (ii) reproduce, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, create derivative works from, or in any way attempt to derive source code from, the Services or related software or the Website or related software or content, in whole or in part; (iii) remove, obscure, or alter our copyright notice, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices or legend contained within the Website or the Services. We specifically permit links to the Website from other websites.
11. Intellectual Property of Third PartiesYou acknowledge and agree that rights in any third-party content (including any content licensed by us, advertisements and User Content) presented to you through the Services, including copyright, trademarks, logos, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and any other intellectual property rights not owned by us, belong to their respective owners.
13. Disclaimer of WarrantiesYou understand and expressly agree that WE provide the Services "as is" and "as available". All of our offers are void where prohibited. WE expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of content and non-infringement of proprietary rights. WE make no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, or that the website or the services will be available at any given time, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate or error-free. We make no warranty that any defects or any errors in the software will be corrected. We make no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or the Services or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Website or the Services or as to the quality or safety of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you as a result of the use of the Services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, through the the Services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
14. Limitation of LiabilitiesYour use of the Services is at your sole discretion and at your sole risk. You assume the risk of, and will be solely responsible for, any loss or damage that may result from your use of the Services. To the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event and under no circumstances will we or our officers, employees, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, attorneys, agents, licensors, licensees, suppliers or representatives be liable to you or to any third party under any theory of liability (whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability) or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if We or such other parties were advised of, knew of, or should have known of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or relating out of your or any third party’s use or misuse of the services or the Website. The parties intend that this limitation should apply even if it causes any warranty or any remedy to fail of its essential purpose. Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from the use or misuse of and reliance on the Services, from the inability to use the Services or the Website, from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the Services or the Website (including such damages incurred by third parties); unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; loss of data or any damage to your computer system; statements or conduct of any third party on the Website or through the Services; any User Content or third-party content or code obtained or retrieved via the Website or through the Services (including content retrieved into your browser's cache); any information, products or services advertised, obtained or otherwise made available through the Website or the Services; any other matter relating to the Website or the Services. We neither assume, nor authorize any other party to assume on our behalf, any other liability in connection with the Services other than as set forth herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, our total cumulative potential liability to you for any cause and under any legal theory will be limited to the amount paid by you, if any, to us for your use of the Website or the Services. This disclaimer is made, and liability is limited, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Some jurisdictions may not allow the disclaimer of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, in which case some of the limitations, exclusions and disclaimers in these terms may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
15. Waiver of DamagesYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GOCHECKIT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF GOCHECKIT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
16. IndemnificationYou are solely responsible for your actions when using the Services. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, advisors, agents and shareholders from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, losses, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), royalties and liabilities of any kind and of any nature that may be incurred as a result of or arising from or in connection with: (i) any information (including, without limitation, your User Content or any other content) posted on the Website or made available through the Services by you; (ii) your use of the Website or the Services; (iii) your violation of these Terms; (iv) your violation of any applicable laws; (v) your violation of any rights of any third party; (vi) any of the above made from your User Account. We shall conduct a defense in any such third-party claim or proceeding in our sole discretion and you shall fully cooperate with us for such purpose.
20. NoticesWe shall be permitted to send notices to you by sending notification to the contact information provided or via e-mail to the address that you provided if applicable.
21. Mobile servicesI Buy Beauty LLC, DBA Go Check In, DBA Fastboy Marketing provides check-in app and is currently using short codes on your behalf. Message frequency will not exceed one per day. Message and data rates may apply. Text START, SUBSCRIBE to 28522 to opt in. Text STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE OR QUIT to 28522 to cancel the reminders via text. Reply UNSTOP to 28522 to subscribe again. Text HELP to 28522 for help. Max 4 messages per week. Message and data rates may apply. Text START or SUBSCRIBE to 28522 to receive messages from Go check in. Participating wireless carriers include (but are not limited to):
- Verizon Wireless
- CellCom USA
- C Spire Wireless
- S. Cellular
- Carolina West Wireless (CWW)
- Google Voice
- Advantage Cellular (DTC Wireless)
- Appalachian Wireless
- Bluegrass Cellular
- Cellular Network Partnership (PIONEER)
- Cellular One of East Central Illinois
- Chat Mobility USA
- Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS)
- Element Mobile (Flat Wireless)
- Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone)
- GCI Communications Corp
- Golden State Cellular
- Illinois Valley Cellular (IV Cellular)
- i Wireless (IOWA Wireless)
- Nex-Tech Wireless
- MTA Communications
- MTPCS (Cellular One Nation)
- Cross Telephone Company (MBO Wireless)
- Duet IP (Maximum Communications
- Core Wireless)
- Inland Cellular Telephone Company
- Immix(Keystone Wireless)
- Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom)
- Northwest Missourri Cellular Limited
- Peoples Wireless
- Panhandle Telecommunications Systems(PTCI)
- Revol Wireless USA
- SI Wireless/Mobile Nation
- SRT Wireless
- Texas RSA 3 Ltd(Plateau Wireless)
- Thumb Cellular
- United Wireless
- Union Telephone Company(Union Wireless)
- Viaero Wireless
- West Central Wireless (5 Star Wireless)
- Sagebrush Cellular (Nemont)
- Pine Cellular
- Aio Wireless/Cricket
- Copper Valley
- Cable Vision
- Buffalo Wireless
- Chariton Valley Cellular
- Pine Belt Wireless
- Atlantic Tele-Network International (ATN)